Commission Terms of Service
By commissioning me you are agreeing to the Terms of Service below.
Payment and Pricing
• Payment is to be made in GBP (Great British Pounds) and through PalPal via an invoice.
• Commercial work and projects may differ in price from my standard commission price sheet.
Please get in touch if you would like a quote.
• Quotes are valid for a month, and prices are subject to change. For larger commissions, a
payment plan is accepted.
• For all commissions, a non-refundable deposit will be required upfront. The remainder of
the payment is to be paid after finalising the draft(s). Payment in full at the start of the
commission is also accepted.
• The image will not be released if payment has not been made.
• I do not accept any form of crypto currency
Process and Changes
• Deadlines and specific file requirements (eg size for Book Covers) must be announced up
• I will show the progress and give frequent updates when I can and will always send the most
• Throughout the rough draft/sketching stage, a limited number of changes can be accepted.
• Once the final draft, colours and lighting have been agreed on; I will start the final rendering
stage. At this point only a maximum of 3 changes can be made, and will incur an additional
• Please note that the illustration you see on screen may look slightly different if it is printed
(i.e. for a book cover, may be lighter or darker than what is visible on screen).
Refunds and Cancellations
• The initial deposit is non-refundable. If payment has been made in full and the commission is
cancelled only a partial refund will be given, depending on the stage of the commission.
• The commission can be cancelled if you’re on a waiting list and no payment has been made,
or if I have not started finalising the main piece yet.
• Full refunds will not be made if the work is finished/near finished.
Usage and Credit
• I hold the rights to the illustration itself, any characters or ideas illustrated will still belong to
the original creator.
• For personal/private commissions there will be a large file to have for personal use, and a
smaller file if you wish to upload online (social media etc).
• For commercial commissions you will receive the file to the specifications agreed on. I can
also give you a smaller version to upload online if you wish to share for promotion.
• For published works, please credit me as Danielle English and/or Kanizo, and if possible link
back to my website (www.kanizo.co.uk).
• Feel free to share the final image online, however please credit me as Danielle English
and/or Kanizo, and link back to my website (www.kanizo.co.uk) or Twitter (@KanizoArt).
• Commissioned artwork must not be used on any blockchain related technology, this includes
NFTs, crypto and anything else relating to that area.
Prints of commissioned work
I offer the optional to get a giclée print(s) of your commissioned piece in the following sizes and
A4 Print: £14-16
A3 Print: £18-£20
A2 Print: £25-£30
The print will be a high quality giclée print on 230gsm smooth matte paper. Giclée prints use
pigment based inks which gives a wider tonal range - so more depth and colour than a standard
print. Other sizes can be discussed if required, especially square or long thin pieces. The price also
includes the postage within the UK and international post
Thanks for reading, I look forward to working with you!
Last updated: 15th April 2022